Global UHNW Market Operations and Risk Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Nov 17
Are you always on the lookout for risks? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– act as the first point of contact for questions related to risk, regulations, processes and tools
– support team members and the Desk Head, as well as your business risk partners, Legal & Compliance and Internal Audit
– organize and conduct in-desk trainings for new tools and processes
– support the identification, evaluation and mitigation of risk within the client relationship, and proactively formulate holistic solutions
– monitor all risk reports, explain relevant issues to the team and escalate when necessary
– provide training and coaching for client facing teams to understand and adhere to policies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Greater China Global Ultra High Net Worth team in Hong Kong. We provide wealth management services to Global Ultra High Net Worth clients in the Greater China region. The team comprises of more than 100 staff including Client Advisors, Client Advisor Assistants, and team heads.
Your experience and skills
– a banking education (apprenticeship, banking traineeship, or a bachelor's degree in a related discipline) with several years of work experience
– proven experience in a client facing role, ideally with a risk or legal focus
– excellent knowledge of wealth management offerings and processes
– computer skills and a willingness to learn new programs
– excellent communication skills in English, ideally also in Cantonese and Mandarin
– a team player with the ability to work independently
– a highly organized and detail-orientated person with a right-first-time approach
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.