- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 23 Mar 19
Global Transaction Banking Analyst/ Associate
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Global Transaction Banking Analyst/ Associatejob description
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative performance objectives of the regional team, in terms of execution and maintenance of receivables and supply chain finance transactions.
- Support in the whole life cycle of the deal, from the preparation of the marketing material and pitchbook to the client to the deal execution including preparation of credit application, profitability measures and legal documents.
- Follow pipeline and support in the commercial activity, including the analysis of the client working capital needs and evolution.
- Communicate with Corporate & Investment Banking team, including relationship managers and sales team, to ensure that the deal flow is being achieved.
- Contribute to the skills development of colleagues in the region by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Related working experience in trade finance, structured trade, transaction banking. Specific experience in working capital products, such as receivables finance or supply chain finance transaction, will be highly valued.
- Basic credit analytical and presentation skills
- Good inter-personal skills is essential as the role requires close contacts and cooperation with different stakeholders (credit, legal, sales, and relationship managers).
- Available to travel within Asia Pacific region for business development purposes.
- Good command of English language skills, and Spanish will be a plus
- Sales skills will be a plus
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Eva Tai at +852 2232 3465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential conversation.
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required