Global Trading Solutions (GTS) China Strategic Business Development (VP/DIR)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Global Trading Solutions (GTS)/Sales division, being the main Structurer representing the Strategic Business Development of the division in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- You responsibilities in pricing and structuring of GTS Hybrid Structured products, mainly driving the A share onshore China expansion strategy.
- You the opportunity to support the growth of our China structuring business across the Bank in enabling the achievement of the Banks income and volume target across asset classes.
- You deal structuring, managing documentation and in the execution of Hybrid products.
- You working closely with regional and global trading desks, sales, model developers, and risk management groups.
- Your calibration, fine-tuning and in the improvement of various trading components in order to improve strategy performance.
- Assisting the team in identifying new opportunities and products development.
- A minimum of 6/7+ years related practical knowledge and experience of pricing and structuring Equity Derivatives products in the China Market
- Ability to drive new initiatives and strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge in financial engineering, statistical analysis is essential.
- Strong commercial acumen, problem solving and self-learning ability.
- Excellent written and verbal abilities in English, with a native level of proficiency in Chinese Mandarin given the market of focus.
- Having a strong work ethic and the ability working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines with you being able to prioritize well.
- Demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Your strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.