Global Trading Solutions COO/Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Global Trading Solutions (GTS) division based in Hong Kong.
- Providing daily COO support to various GTS business areas.
- The successful candidate being able to work in a multi-dimensional business that is heavily client and trading focused and being able to prioritize time sensitive issues.
- Advising on Firm's policy and relevant rules and regulations, with the position being based on the trading floor.
- Interaction with other COOs/Business Managers and business heads across the business lines within the GTS division and global counterparts.
- Participation in relevant industry group discussion and coordinating within the firm on global regulatory initiatives such as FRTB, IBOR, Dodd-Frank Act, EMIR, trade repository/ central clearing, legal entity programs.
- Handling regulatory enquiries and leading regulatory examinations.
Participate in strategic projects and initiatives, including participation in New Business committees.
- Understanding financial performance and being familiar with decision support metrics as well as acting on them.
- Assisting senior members on the team with ad-hoc issues.
- 5+ years working experience in a related role with strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Derivatives product knowledge and APAC jurisdictional regulatory knowledge.
- A strong understanding and awareness of current global macro events and regional happenings on a micro level.
- Outstanding proficiency in written and spoken English with fluency in Cantonese needed versus the businesses of focus, with Mandarin also helpful.
- Having a strong analytical, numerical skills with a high sensitivity to numbers and being detail oriented in problem solving and you balancing multiple demands.
- Specialist PowerPoint and Excel skills as well as related technology skills.
- Strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Having a strong work ethic and the ability working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines with you being able to prioritize well.
- Demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.