We are looking for top business analysts from financial services to assist in the development of various high level and challenging banking projects ranging from system enhancements to cutting edge innovation.
- As a business analyst you will work closely with diverse levels of stakeholders to ensure alignment with the business deliverable and strategies.
- Understand User Requirements, coordinate, and engage with varying levels of stakeholders
- Expectations will be set to manage the banking projects from requirements definition, defining and create effective program/ sprint plans, whilst working with various stakeholders and team members.
- You are expected to facilitate and manage project meetings to focus on business, operational issues and monitoring all project issues.
- Following the project completion, there will be further opportunities to develop within the business and participate in other projects.
To be considered for the role, you must have;
- 2-4 years experience in a business analyst role within financial services
- Agile knowledge/experience is a plus
- Exposure to SDLC is a must
- Strong communication skills necessary to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure, delivering on tight deadlines – with high attention to detail