Group Global Brand / Public Relations Director
1. Formulate and implement the Group's global PR strategy in accordance with the annual strategic development direction of the Group, and enhance the global users' awareness and reputation of the Group brand;
2. Research and determine the brand positioning and brand image of the brand in the industry and market;
3. Responsible for the overall budget preparation and manage the Group's PR team;
4. Supervise and manage the PR team in China, and the PR teams in each user growth area to formulate and implement their goals.
1. Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, bachelor's degree or above, graduated from a well-known university, and more than five years of relevant work experience; overseas study and work experience are preferred. PR backgrounds from well-known new economy companies are preferred;
2. Strong brand awareness and strategic thinking, good resources with international media, good at maintaining friendly media relations, and maintaining healthy communication with the media on a regular basis;
3. Familiar with the media environment and communication methods, about to integrate marketing or public relations resources including planning, organizing global project capabilities;
4. Have strong team management ability, communication skills, organization, and coordination experience.
5. Familiar with the blockchain industry, practical business approach, and result-oriented.
6. Fluent Mandarin is preferred but not a must.