Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Programme Manager with proven programme management experience. The selected candidate will be leading transformation projects and working closely with C-Level management. This role is a high profile senior position with great exposure.
- Manage the Operations programme portfolio across various functional areas including Finance, Legal, Tech, and Compliance.
- Lead the PMO office.
- Lead the programme with appropriate materials including programme charters, governance models, workstream structures, key dependencies etc.
- Build Strategy across a pool of programme resources. Drive projects delivery and work improvements across the firm.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Ensure the operations programme is aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement, etc.
- Oversee programme reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and develop a matrix programme team with well-defined programme reports.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the programme team.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large change programmes in cross-functional environment.
- Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Expert knowledge of complex and multifunctional programme management.
- Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders across different geographical locations.
- Strong strategic vision and leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Global Operations Programme Manager - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) High Frequency Trading Quant – Elite Prop Trading Firm
2) Japanese Speaking Business Analyst / Implementation Specialist - Leading Consultancy Firm
3) Asia Tech Risk Director - Leading Insurance Group