To be part of a growing and dynamic sales team, with exposure to direct client interface and active client networking, product marketing, trade executions, etc. Cross asset products coverage with focus on credit and FX. Client base covers both corporate and financial institutions.
- Be responsible for assigned institutional/corporate accounts to deepen the penetration of financial products to new and existing clients.
- Develop new and maintain existing client relationships within assigned client sectors;
- Be responsible to contribute to client onboarding process including KYC/CDD where appropriate;
- Be an integral part of the sales FX flow trading execution team whose responsibilities entail price quote, trade executions and booking, etc.;
- Assist department or team head in ad hoc projects in intra-bank networking or external deal pitching, including marketing material preparations or product presentations;
- The role may involve certain amount of traveling in the region.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience within banking and financial industry;
- Passionate and enthusiastic to drive sales and result-driven
- Possess professional qualifications either as a license holder of SFC or passed related examinations of HKSI and be able to be registered as Securities Dealing Staff;
- Good financial product knowledge including fixed income, FX, Interest Rates and investment products;
- Possesses highest ethical standard and impeccable personal character;
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, and team-oriented;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).