Job Reference #206223BR
This role will be aligned to the Execution and Platform business within Global Markets and will report into the regional Global Markets Risk Manager, APAC with accountability to both the business and COO. You will be part of the Global Markets' first line of defense and will play an important role in managing ongoing operational risks for the Execution and Platform business Global Markets in Asia Pacific Your expertise
• experience in a financial services environment (preferably within a regulatory and compliance risk function)
• an understanding of operational risk frameworks and controls
• strong written and verbal presentation and interpersonal skills
• strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
• eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• results orientated with a track record for delivering continuous process improvement
• proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills - high attention to detail is critical About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.