Global Markets Division, Futures Electronic Sales Trading, Associate / VP, Hong Kong
Goldman Sachs Futures is a comprehensive global offering for Fixed Income, Equities, Commodity Futures and cleared OTC derivatives. Clients choose Goldman Sachs for the security of clearing with a sound and prudent financial institution, our focus on exceptional service and our innovative value-add solutions. The Goldman Sachs Futures business is an agency-only, client driven business, strictly segregated from the Goldman Sachs sales and trading franchise. We are committed to being a broker of ideas, with broad capabilities to customize and adapt to specific markets and clients. We have over 40 years of experience in the industry and as such understand that in order to remain competitive we have to offer a seamlessly integrated execution and central clearing product incorporating not only traditional clearing, but also sophisticated technology, competitive pricing and multi-lingual coverage in all areas. Our Futures brokerage capability is also integrally related to our overall effort to provide complete financial risk management services to our clients.
The Futures Electronic Sales/Coverage team currently consists of 2 specialists based in Hong Kong. This new role will be joining that team, based in Hong Kong. Primary responsibilities include:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Sales and coverage of Electronic futures market access to clients of the Goldman Sachs Franchise
- This universe includes Central Bank, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Asset Managers and Hedge funds clients based locally and across Asia and the globe
- Develop deep client relationships and increase revenues through marketing Goldman Sachs technology solutions
- Work in conjunction with regional Compliance, Legal, Risk. Credit, Product and Technology teams to deliver enhanced products
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial services with requisite knowledge of listed derivative products
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable liaising with all levels of senior management across clients and internal Firm personnel
- Ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Results-oriented: focus on attracting business to the Firm
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity