Global Market Compliance Manager, European Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Our client is a reputable European bank which is always striving to improve its business processes and performance for its stakeholders at all levels. A rare opportunity has arisen for a Global Markets Compliance professional to handle the related compliance management for the bank in the APAC region.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will focus on handling the regulatory and licensing matters in relation to Global Markets.
You will need to provide regulatory updates and to develop internal compliance policies and procedures in relation to Global Markets activities. You will also be responsible on new product approval, performing trades surveillance and providing compliance advice on the related Global Markets matters.
- Minimum 9 years of Global Markets Compliance experience in particular on treasury products
- Understand the global regulatory requirements such as Volcker Rules, Dodd Frank, EMIR and MiFID II
- Solid knowledge in HKMA, SFC regulations, and FATCA and CRS
- Strong communications in English
To apply for the position, please click the "Apply" button. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Hong on firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2920 9114 quoting reference EF-16376.