Global Investment Research, Equity Research, Transportation or Leisure, Associate, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you passionate about research and generating investment ideas? We're looking for a professional to join our Transportation or Real Estate sector team in Hong Kong, to develop valuable insights and investment ideas for our clients. OUR IMPACT
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
We are looking for an Associate to join our Equity Research team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Providing support to single stock research analysts.
- Develop and maintain own individual stock coverage.
- Assist senior Analysts for the specific analysis of individual companies and their equities within Transportation or Leisure sectors (publishing reports, initiating sales calls and marketing investment opinions)
- Building, maintaining and updating company forecast and valuation models
- Analyzing market share, macro trend, and cross company and sub sector data analysis
- Write research notes on companies under coverage
- Working on company / sector-specific projects
- Conducting statistical analysis of economic data, fundamentals, and relevant correlations of the data
- Update monthly reports and marketing presentations
- Working closely with Content Management Group to ensure timely publication of research reports
- Respond to ad hoc requests from clients, sales and traders
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Minimum 3 years of equity research experience
- Good technical skills
- CFA qualification, and/or Bachelors or Master degree in economics/finance/ accounting
- Strong writing and communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Highly analytical thinker and writer
- Ability to respond quickly to changing situations is a must
- Well-developed commercial attitude and client marketing/relationship management skills
- Demonstrable time management and prioritization skills desirable
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity