Our client is a global investment banking with over USD 120 billion under its portfolio. Their business engaged in different asset classes and alternative investment fund including private equities funds and hedge funds. Currently, they are actively inviting Fund Accountant to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong.
- Handle full set of accounts, management reporting and month end closing
- Prepared daily NAV, P/L & Balance sheet for funds and other complicated funds
- Liaise and cooperate with relevant parties such as fund administrator, company secretaries and auditors
- Support the calculation of capital call / distribution and preparation of correspondence in accordance with the legal documents of the fund
- Prepare Financial Return in accordance
- Support the client during the year-end audit, including the preparation of audit schedules
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of Accounting / Finance experience in Investment Banking / Fund House industry; with solid exposure in Fund Accounting would be advantage
- Attentive to details, independent with a good administrative skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to multi-tasking and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chines
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Interested parties, please click "Apply" to complete the application process. For a confidential discussion, please contact +852 3915 0268 / 6598 8960.