My Client, a Leading Insurance Firm, is expanding their operations in Hong Kong due to increased demands. They are looking for several experienced SAP professionals to join their team in a role that will provide great exposure and a chance to work within an International office environment. Extensive package for the right candidates.
The Job Responsiblities are as follows:
- Requirement gathering of SAP System to be used for critical decision making
- Managing and tracking defects to be escalated & reconciled by peers
- Using Data Analysis to produce timely reports (ETL, Data Modelling)
- Presenting findings/results to Senior Management & Stakeholders alike
Candidates will possess the following requirements:
- Experience working with SAP Business Warehouse (BW) OR Financial Products Subledger (FPSL) modules
- Exposure to either the SAP ECC OR S/4HANA Environement
- Familarity with FICO, FSRI OR FSCD
- Ability to perform system integration tests acording to agreed upon design solutions
- Minimum 7 Years of Experience (Less experience will be considered for other positions)
To learn more about this exciting Job Opportunity, feel free to reach out to Shaan Makhija at 9762 9099 or email@example.com to discuss your next career move.