We are currently seeking for a Global Head of Tax for one of our top-tier Insurance Clients. This role will provide you with the opportunity to take up the lead role for the Global Tax team, looking after multiple jurisdictions across the globe including Asia, US and Europe.
Our client is one of the largest InsurTech in the world, serving customers across multiple markets in Asia, Europe and North America. They provide a digital platform to connect customers, insurers and intermediaries to provide better coverage, more effective communications and in-depth analysis of customer's needs.
Reporting to the Global CFO, you are responsible for:
- Providing tax advice on M&A, Joint Ventures, partnerships and investments
- Driving global tax strategy and structuring advice
- Making optimisation strategies and changes across multiple markets i.e. North America, Europe and Asia
- Partner with finance leaders to discuss about cross-border tax issues
- Keep updated on international tax developments and best practices
- Working closely with tax authorities across various jurisdictions
- Monitoring tax reporting and compliance processes
What we are looking for:
- Big 4 trained tax accountant with over 10 plus years experience in a senior tax role
- Qualified accountant
- Good knowledge in insurance, financial services and etc. will be advantageous
- Ability to work independent or in a small team environment
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up culture and environment
- Proactively partner with leaders across the world
- Excellent communication skills
- Join one of the largest InsurTech in the world
- Entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Excellent and flexible working culture
- Attractive salary packages i.e. equity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Lam on +852 2848 4711.