A Hong Kong headquartered Hedge Fund is looking to add 2 -3 research analysts to a rapidly expanded research team. The appointee will report directly to CIOs, assisting them to analyse and understand a target company, navigating through the market noise in search of the truth. Mainly focus on Semi-conductor,Materials,Green Energy or Consumers sector.
- Focus on fundamental analysis of company and industry trends to discover and recommend new investment ideas and targets.
- Be responsible for in-depth research and tracking of listed companies, grasp the development trends and dynamics of the industry and company, and conduct due diligence on investment targets.
- Identify future events or catalysts that may trigger changes in the value of relevant financial instruments, analyze and evaluate investment opportunities and major risks.
- Daily work: financial modeling, valuation, company, industry and market analysis, actively observe and monitor market changes, and write research reports.
- Be intellectually curious and respect truth and facts, with an immense yearning to dive deep, to fully understand a problem, a concept, or a phenomenon from all perspectives.
- Be able to think independently and to develop one's own opinions supported by the evidence.
- Have strong reasoning skills and the ability to execute their job duties with minimal supervision.
- Graduated from a top tier university in China or oversea, majors in a STEM subject preferred.