Global Banking Testing / QA Manager (SDLC, SIT, UAT)
- 35,000 - 65,000 + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
A prominent bank is expanding its Hong Kong team and is looking for a Testing / QA Manager to support projects under the Bank's Private Banking and Wealth management transformation projects. (UAT, SIT, ST)
They are seeking a talented and motivated individual for the role of Testing Manager with thorough experience of either Wealth Management, Private Banking or Retail Banking. The individual will support projects under the Bank's Private Banking and Wealth management transformation projects.
The role will manage all testing phase in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including working with best practice for testing, including automation and integration into the DevOps processes of the Bank. It is important the candidate has the appropriate engagement skills and experience to work across functions, such as project managers, business analysts and developers, to influence, update, communicate and align with these functions.
* Managing a test phase
* Working with business analysts to understand requirements.
* Creation of test scripts based on requirements
* Manual execution of test scripts where manual testing is required.
* Assisting in moving the created test scripts into the automation process.
* Working with developers on unit test cases - verifying test case as well as test results.
* Checking results from automated test regression.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Thorough knowledge of Private Banking, Wealth Management or Retail Banking
* At least 10+ years of extensive experience in working on the following tasks:
o A testing phase (system test (ST), system integration test (SIT), user acceptance test (UAT),
o Within a bank or other financial institution project
For more information please contact Ho.Kwok@TEKsystems.com