About the Company:
Silver Fountain Financial Services Limited (“SFFS”) was established in 2008 in Hong Kong, an affiliate company of Fortune Fountain Capital Limited. and is a registered Professional Insurance intermediary of the “Professional Insurance Brokers Association” (PIBA). It’s mainly engaged in insurance brokerage business.
Our elite team has rich experience in risk management and insurance and wealth management expertise. We are committed to provide corporate clients as well as high net worth individuals with portfolio management covering their financial planning, wealth management, risk management and insurance.
As an independent financial adviser (IFA), we are committed to source in the market the most suitable one-stop financial solution for global customers, including those of the rapid growth of wealthy Mainland China visitors. We always grasp the latest market trends and constantly develop new products as well as professional services in order to meet different customer needs.
• Develop and implement business strategies and marketing plan. Optimize organization structure to achieve the company's business objectives.
• Provide advice and support to HK Group management on business expansion and diversification
• Develop new insurance product
• Set up, broaden and maintain the business network in both local and overseas market.
• Leading branding strategy, including brand positioning, brand building, brand communication and brand maintenance
• Supervise and manage sales and operation team, optimize staffing solutions
• Monitor product training and selling skill training
• Monitor business operations and ensure full regulatory compliance
• Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics, commerce, business administration or related disciplines is preferred
• At least 15 years of relevant experience in insurance brokers or related industries, including at least 8 years in managerial / supervisory position
• Have comprehensive knowledge and experience of insurance business of mainland China and Hong Kong
• Solid experience in managing high net-worth clients is an absolute advantage
• Experience in mainland Chinese firm is a PLUS
Knowledge & Skills
• In-depth and sound knowledge of insurance products and market trends
• Knowledge in portfolio management is an advantage
• Strong client management, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills
• Sales-oriented and highly self-motivated
• Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, including Mandarin