General Banking Officer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as General Banking Officer.
In this role, you will
- Actively identifying potential customers in order to introduce integrated services packages and other general banking products
- Answering enquiries from customers
- Effectively managing the service environment of a branch
- Ensuring the high standard implementation of divisional business strategies
- Supporting the General Banking Manager and Branch Manager in developing, implementing and meeting the branch objectives
- Making referral on financial planning reviews and investment and insurance products to responsible staff
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Frontline banking experience, with insurance or investment licenses preferred
- Customer service mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and self motivated approach, with the determination and ambition to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with people and challenges
- Good command of Cantonese and English. Mandarin is advantageous
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, with a pass in Chinese, English and Mathematics
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009BT8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited