Our Client is a leading international bank with a strong Corporate & Investment Banking business in Asia.
- Work closely with the GBA FM Product Sales and coverage teams servicing the GBA Customer base;
- Develop a thorough appreciation of each allocated Customer's business, and an understanding of their appetite for Financial Markets products;
- Liaise regularly with the Bank’s Relationship Managers and Product Specialists in order to provide the Bank’s Customers with a market leading service thereby expanding its presence in the GBA;
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with the allocated customer base, through regular calling, meetings and social gatherings;
- Liaise closely with the Bank’s Product Traders providing them with the necessary customer and market intel to enable them to finesse pricing decisions;
- Liaise with Operations concerning customer feedback in order to constantly improve the Bank’s customer service and to enable it to deliver a best in class service;
- A Minimum of 5 years relevant experience gained within a major international bank in Asia;
- Previous Financial Markets Products Sales experience to include FX; Rates; & Structured Products;
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Resourceful, articulate and multi-task oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills;
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Strong multi-cultural awareness.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.