GM Indirect FX and StreetFX™ Relationship Management, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
Act as a point of contact for clients wishing to use State Street Global Markets (SSGM) foreign exchange services. Represent the Indirect FX and StreetFX™ services offered by SSGM to prospective and existing clients. Provide execution services for Indirect and StreetFX™ foreign exchange. Manage and develop internal and external client relationships in order to facilitate Global Markets business, principally foreign exchange deal flow for SSGM. Formulate and implement StreetFX™ sales strategy Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Indirect FX and StreetFX™ Relationship Management, AVP you will
What we value
- Ensure the successful execution of Indirect FX and StreetFX™ business on a daily basis in accordance with the service descriptions in the Investment Manager Guide and StreetFX™ agreements as appropriate.
- Work with FX risk traders to ensure effective management of FX market risk.
- Deliver superior customer service and support to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure the timely resolution of queries on a day to day basis.
- Assist in the collation and creation of management reporting.
- Manage all StreetFX™ prospect profiling, pitches, meetings, follow ups, and legal negotiations
- Take responsibility for building and growing the existing franchise by deepening and growing assigned StreetFX™ client relationships.
- Identify and execute cross sell of StreetFX™.
- Collaborate with StreetFX™ sales and relationship management staff globally.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Proven high ethical standard, good judgment and leadership with regard to day to day ethical issues.
- Proven strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Proven initiative in building strong client relationships and resolving client challenges.
- Conversant in all appropriate regulations surrounding the provision of global markets products to clients.
- Being willing and able to implement procedures, best practices, escalation policies and other codes of conduct relevant to the execution of the role.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Taken opportunities to mentor more junior colleagues.
- Undergraduate degree preferred or relevant/comparable professional qualification.
- Extensive experience in foreign exchange or related markets or gained in a client servicing environment. Emerging market currency knowledge is a plus.