Responsible for onshore and offshore finance, capital market and fundraising activities, including corporate bond issues, private equity, and structure finance.
- Provide constructive and analytical comments on the soundness of the financing activities, including the proper business terms and identify deficiencies on the legality or protective measures
- Build up and maintain banking relationships with financial institutions and investors
- Degree or above in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in debt capital markets, structure finance, and fundraising activities
- Familiar with term sheet structuring and deal execution
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience from banking is preferred