GF - Product/Credit Risk Manager - Senior Vice President
The role carries two sets of responsibilities - Product Risk Management across all TTS products in Asia as well as Credit Risk Management for Cash. The Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Product Risk Management is a subset of TTS Risk Management, which consists of a core group of professional risk managers who develop, design and implement active risk management strategies for the TTS Business. TTS Product Risk Management is a unit providing full range of risk advisory services to the front line businesses in their product implementation and partners with ORM, Client Operations, Technology, Compliance and Legal to mitigate P&L impacts to TTS. The incumbent will report to the Global Product Risk Head in the US and EMEA, with a matrix to the EMEA/Asia Cash Risk Head in London. Cash Credit Risk Management involves taking a holistic risk view across all Cash products including the Clearing and Overdrafts portfolio, new product launches which are accelerating in Asia especially in the Payments and Receivables area, and providing second line review and approval of complex deals in the Cash suite.
As the TTS Product Risk Officer, s/he will have direct responsibility for all product risk inherent in Cash, Trade and Cards products offered by TTS. S/He will review Local Product Program Country Addenda, Deal Reviews and Product and Process Exceptions for all Product offerings. S/He will monitor Key Operational Risk Indicators and perform deep dive reviews to find root cause of issues and propose permanent corrective solutions. S/he will partner with the Global TTS Risk and Regional partners to identify potential product design and control weaknesses and recommend enhancements. S/He will be responsible for the achievement of individual goals and objectives, and to contribute to the success of the goals and objectives of the TTS Risk team. S/he will be the primary TTS Risk representative for all Cash credit risk ammeters in Asia.
Regional TTS Product Risk (Cash, Trade and Cards):
- Reviewing and approving contents of assigned Local Country Addenda to the Global Product Programs for adequacy of risk identification
- Providing a local point of contact for PAP (Product Approval Program) guidance and interpretation
- Approving Deal Reviews/ Transaction Level Product Exception for non-standard offerings
- Perform analytical reviews that help capture anomalies and outliers before they become problematic
- Conducting product deep dives based on monitoring results and identifying root cause and review adequacy of corrective action; including how PAP product design is implemented on the ground through operational processes.
- MCA and KOR / KRI challenges based on product expertise
- Monitoring Key Operational Risk Operational Loss events including system outages, Errors, Frauds, Information Security events, Potential loss events etc. and escalate trends
- New Product Advisory
Regional TTS Cash Risk
- Providing end to end coverage of Cash products in ASPAC region from Risk perspective, including but not limited to Credit Risk aspects
- Working closely with ASPAC Cash Risk Head in London, being the focal point for TTS Risk presence in the Region, by establishing and maintaining working relationships with TTS Exco and Product representatives
- Joining TTS Complex Solution Reviews to provide second line challenge
- Driving ASPAC clearing rightsizing initiatives and actively participating in the management of overdraft exposures within product boundaries
- Provide/Recommend PAP Target Market exception approvals
8+ years of work experience in banking industry particularly in the area of Trade and / or Cash Management Products and Processes and/or Risks and Controls. Understanding of Operational Risks concepts and principles. Previous or current exposure to Credit Risk is highly desirable.
- Ability to identify and manage transactional product, process, and credit risks
- Analytical skills to gather and review data sets, and identify trends.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability and willingness to exercise sound, timely and independent judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with all levels of management in the business and other Line 2 functions.
- Comfort in working with managers and colleagues located across geographies, with minimal local supervision
Bachelor's degree; Graduate degree in Business/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics would be an advantage.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .