- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Guosen Securities (HK) Financial Holdings Co Ltd
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Guosen Securities (Hong Kong) Financial Holdings Co., Ltd, incorporated in Hong Kong, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guosen Securities Co., Ltd., one of the top ranked financial institutions for securities trading and stock listing offers in China. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
- Capable of handling global futures execution across various asset classes i.e. fixed incomes, indices and commodities futures in accurate and timely manner
- Undertake risk monitoring include handling accounts’ margin calls
- Will be involved system rollouts, UAT etc.
- Work with complex order instructions from fund manager
- To perform ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics, Banking or a business related discipline
- Licensed with SFC as Representative (Type 9 regulated activities)
- Minimum 3 years experience in trading and executing the US Markets with at least 2 years relevant experience in global futures execution
- Able to work under pressure and attention to details
- Independent, good communication skills with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Shift duty is required, willing to work in night shift and holidays
- Knowledge of E-sunny trading platform would be a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with present & expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com OR via "Apply Now".
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.