Our client is a top-tier Asian Investment Bank with an established full-service business model offering investment banking, equities, FICC, wealth management, and investment management services. They are aggressively expanding their private wealth management business that offers comprehensive investment solutions, integrated trading, investment management, financing services to HNWs in the Greater China market.
Fund Specialist, Private Wealth Management
- Manage relationships with fund providers and relationship managers, maintain good relationship and drive collaborations with the partners to grow the fund business
- Track the market development trend and conduct due diligence for new funds as well as monitor the performance, risk, condition, and adequacy of the products on an ongoing basis
- Perform regular products update, training and marketing materials to WM Sales.
- University degree, with preferred professional qualification in the Finance or Investment fields.
- Qualified under HK SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4, preferably with professional qualifications such as CFP or CFA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a related field. Related experience should be in Investment Funds Industry or a similar position in an established Financial Institution
- Speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently and good writing in English and Chinese