• Growing business• Regional coverage
About Our Client
My client is a reputable service provider working with leading Private Equity and Hedge Fund platforms in Asia. Being flexible to cater for various needs in the service providing world my client offers bespoke solutions for clients. Job Description
- Source a pipeline of prospective client opportunities through existing networks and new industry relationships.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy in conjunction with key internal resources to successfully capture identified client opportunities.
- Manage, co-ordinate and deliver tenders to prospective clients.
- Build enduring relationships with clients and pipeline clients and proactively manage post-transition client relationships.
- Attend industry events and promote my clients services at relevant industry events and conferences. Present benefits of my clients offerings and maintain awareness of changes that may impact competitive position.
- Deliver to annual revenue and new business targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales and Relationship Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts and proactively identify opportunities to expand relationship
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as required.
- In-depth functional/industry knowledge is required
- Experience developing and executing successful sales / account strategies and plans are required
- Related industry qualification is preferred
- Experience in Private Equity Fund Administration is preferred
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Well-developed networking and relationship building skills, complemented by strong sales management skills
What's on Offer
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organisation including senior management
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese required (Japanese or Korean Advantageous)
My client offers an attractive package and a great platform and brand to offer to clients as well as great internal growth opportunities.