Our client is a reputable Venture Capital with solid track record in blockchain industry investment. They are well known for the knowledgeable business and investment team in managing different crypto projects & funds. With the on-going Private Equity funds, my client is looking for a Fund Operation Manager to join the team.
● Conduct account openings for different fund products with counterparties including crypto exchanges, brokers and custodians, etc,
● Evaluate the operational policies and procedures, to design and implement processes with a view to drive for tight controls, and risk mitigation related to any business activity
● Ensure smooth connectivity and relationship with business partners such as fund admin, brokers, and custodians
● Assist with client onboarding process including KYC information gathering and communication
● To coordinate related service providers, such as fund administrator, custodian, broker, bank, tax advisor, legal and compliance counsel, to make sure the operations process works well.
● Responsible for overall operations of funds, including setting up of new investment structures
● Manage confidential information in professional manner
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
● 3 years of relevant fund operations experience
● Good knowledge and experience in settlement, fund accounting, fund administration, and reconciliation.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with team work mindset
● Private Equity Fund experience would be an advantage
● Fluency in English is required