Fund Operations Lead Specialist
A renowned global investment manager is looking for an experienced Fund Operations Lead Specialist to join the Fund Operations team, initially focus on fund accounting What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Assist management in the implementation of policies/procedures and provide feedback on resources requirement and allocation.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties for projects & changes.
- Be the liaison in the region for group policy and project, as well as with other business areas to identify the business requirements or issues in order to provide effective support
- Review and ensure internal controls and compliance policies/procedures are being adhered to the function.
- Report any irregularity to the line manager in timely manner
- Manage the below duties:
- Support Global Swing Pricing o Financial Report review and co-ordination
- NAV reasonable check
- Monthly KPI
- Management / Regulatory reporting
- Fund expenses and Taxation matters
- System testing and project co-ordination
- Understanding on UT dealing process flow and NAV production process flow
- OM / work procedures update
- Handle enquires from internal and external parties
- Ad hoc assignments
- Degree graduate in Accounting, Finance or any other related disciplin
- At least 6 years of working experience in Fund Operations, and/or Transfer Agency
- Working knowledge on fund operations including SFC authorised funds, MPF funds and traditional funds. Experience in QFII, RQFII, ETF, MRF would be an advantage.
- Possess strong administrative, organizational and analytical skills
- Attentive to details and self-motivated
- Hand-on experience in KYC and on-going due diligence would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to read and converse in Mandarin is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills