Fund Operations/ Fund Admin, 1yr contract
My client is 1st tier asset management firm looking for a Fund Operations/ Fund Admin specialist to join their team. Candidates will be going to join the Fund Admin team. Responsibilities:
- Assist management in the implementation of policies/procedures and provide feedback on resources requirement and allocation.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties for projects & changes.
- Be the liaison in the region for group policy and project, as well as with other business areas to identify the business requirements or issues in order to provide effective support
- Review and ensure internal controls and compliance policies/procedures are being adhered to the function.
- Report any irregularity to the line manager in timely manner
- Manage the below duties:
- Support Global Swing Pricing
- Financial Report review and co-ordination with the technical knowledge of HKFRS
- NAV reasonable check
- Monthly KPI
- Management / Regulatory reporting
- Degree graduate in Accounting or Finance preferable.
- At least 3-8 years of working experience in n Fund Operations and/or Transfer Agency
- In dept knowledge of HKFRS and/or IFRS; Experience in QDLP/MRF would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of fund administration