Fund Operation Manager, Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ruike Consultancy Asia Limited
- 16 May 19
We are currently looking for fund operation professionals from assistant manager to team lead level for Chinese asset management companies in Hong Kong.
- Handle daily middle and back office operations for in-house managed funds and client accounts, including fund valuation and trade settlements activities
- Deliver accurate and timely NAV reports
- Arrange for prompt settlement of trades and perform daily portfolio reconciliation
- Responsible for trade support including transaction bookings, corporate actions and cash reconciliation.
- Handle account opening documents and follow through on the process
- Liaise with Investment Managers, Fund Administrators, Custodians, Trustee, Prime Brokers and other counterparties to ensure all daily operation issues such as trade discrepancies and settlement issues are resolved promptly
- Maintain internal operational procedures and manuals and for all products in light of all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines
- Degree or above in Accounting/Finance/Business At least 5 years of fund operation experience in fund administrator or asset management company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, good in spoken Mandarin is an advantage
If you are interested into this position or want to explore more positions related to fund operation, fund accounting and fund admin. Please feel free to share us your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our consultants at +852 3796 2515. All information will be kept confidentially.