Fund Manager, Real Estate Core Fund
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
• Senior level, 15+ years’ experience • Responsibility for Investments & Fund Management of the Core Fund • Based in Hong Kong or Singapore, covering Asia Pacific
- Senior level, 15+ years’ experience
- Responsibility for Investments & Fund Management of the Core Fund
- Based in Hong Kong or Singapore, covering Asia Pacific
We represent a global fund manager with a growing business in Asia. They are currently seeking to recruit a Fund Manager to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore, to establish a new core product in Asia, in line with the Company’s global strategy. This is a newly created position in an established investment management business that will suit a candidate with a significant track record with core real estate investment and fund management experience, either direct or indirect, from a reputable institutional fund management platform.
Reporting into the Head of Real Estate for Asia, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly regarded investment manager. You will be leading for a broad range of activities across fund strategy, macro research, evaluating new investment proposals, and directing asset managers to monitor performance of new investments.
To be successful in this position you should possess the following attributes:
- 15+ years’ experience gained in a similar role, in a with real estate fund or asset manager
- Ability to work independently and lead the investment management and fund management for the APAC region
- Communicate effectively with variety of internal and external stakeholders.
To explore this in more detail, please contact Alice Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org).