Fund Administration Manager – Private Equity Fund
- 40K and above depends on experiences
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CITIC Pacific Limited
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Our Asset Management Company is now looking for high caliber candidates for a Fund Administration Manager
- Coordinate with professional parties for Fund formation
- Perform company secretarial tasks for Hong Kong and offshore companies
- Handle book keeping, prepare general ledger, monthly financial statements and regular group reporting
- Responsible for bank account opening, set up of complicated structure of special purpose vehicles, preparation of board resolutions and filing
- Coordinate with fund administrator and custodians
- Prepare capital call, distributions and calculation of carried interest
- Prepare annual fund audit and financial statements (including the special purpose vehicles)
- Monitor cash position of investment projects and overall liquidity of the Fund, handle payments
- Assist in special projects when needed
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Business Studies or other related disciplines
- 5-8 years in asset management or PE funds or fund administration industries
- Candidates with CPA designation, and/or who possess membership with HKICS would be preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proven ability to manage complex projects under significant time pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills as well as presentation skills
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please send your application with detailed resume & expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.