As an Fund Accounting Assistant Manager, you will:
- Guide, assist and supervise junior staff to complete their work, including Net Asset Value calculations (“NAV”) and ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for day-to-day operating activities, including fund accounting, transfer agency and audit liaison activities.
- Act as major point of contact of your clients, capable of planning ahead timeline, identifying & anticipating issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Coordinate with client and Compliance Team to complete client onboarding and ongoing review.
- Ensure all client deliverables are completed within timeline.
- Assist on fund operations related projects, such as system deployment and enhancement of policies & procedures
- Timely Report to senior management
It would be great if you are/have:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Member HKICPA or equivalent is preferable
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience (preferably in fund administrators, fund house or audit firm etc.)
- Knowledge of Paxus is preferred
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.