Our client, a sizable fund house with fund of PE funds strategy, is looking for an Associate with 2-4 years relevant experience due to their business expansion. Candidates with PE fund admin / fund accounting background are welcome.
- Preparing quarterly reports and annual reports for venture capital funds under management
- (“Funds”), the major part of which involves valuation on portfolio companies of the Funds based on IFRS (fair values);
- Liaising with inter-office investment teams on financial information of portfolio companies;
- Liaising with auditors in respect of annual audit on Funds and tax advisors in respect of US K1 schedules and PFIC statements;
- Performing compliance checking and filing in respect of FATCA, CRS, FAR and US ADV (annually);
- Maintaining proper accounting record and handling annual financial statements for Funds and annual audit of certain investment holding companies (i.e. SPV –special purpose vehicles);
- Assisting the fund operation procedure such as capital call, distribution, management fee, bank transactions and ad-hoc tasks (for responding to investors’ requests especially during fundraising period) as assigned;
- Supporting the daily operations and generation administration of Hong Kong office;
- Reporting to the Accounting Manager.
- Degree in accounting or related disciplines with preferably 2-3 year’s relevant experience in accounting, and preferably with some experience in portfolio valuation and VC/PE funds’ operation although it is not a must;
- Preferably CPA qualified or finalist; Student of CPA also welcome
- Proficiency in PC skills (including Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat), knowledge in accounting software, such as Quickbook and investment software, such as eFront, is a plus
- Good communication skills, fluent in written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantoneseand Putonghua;
- Willing to learn with positive attitude, proactive, independent, flexible, numbers sensitive, detail minded, task oriented;
- Able to work intensively and for long hours occasionally (around reporting deadline).
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.