Multibillion Dollar Buy-side Hedge Fund looking for a Senior / Fund Accountant. Working closely with COO performing portfolio valuation NAV and review counter party fund administration works daily.
- Strong sense on risk awareness and supervise the team members to ensure they always comply with regulation and company’s policy and procedures.
- Participate in UAT for any new system enhancement prior to production
- Coordinating quarterly Investor Reporting: partners' capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors' queries
- Monitor daily fund transactions and cash-flow
- Prepare monthly reports to present fund values and distributions
- Process various investment portfolio activities
- Liaise with external auditors and fund administrators
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or related qualification
- At least 5 years of fund accounting/finance experience from fund industry
- Candidates coming from buyside, fund services or big 4 with fund exposure will be considered
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- CPA Qualified or finalist will be a plus
- Good English and Chinese language skills