- Handling client accounts’ enrollment - Prepare Net Asset Value (“NAV”) reports - Native Mandarin speaker preferred - Familiar with PAXUS & Geneva applications
Our client is an experienced asset management firm. With the development of team and business growth, they are looking for a fund accountant to join their team.
Location: Wan Chai
Working Time: Monday - Friday
- Responsible for handling client accounts' enrollment and relevant KYC/AML/FATCA/CRS compliance process, arranging fund subscription and redemption, issuing contract note/statement,review Fund’s offering documents, etc.
- Prepare Net Asset Value (“NAV”) files for a portfolio of medium to high complexity investment funds
- Supporting new funds set-up, preparation of fund correspondence and notices etc in accordance with the legal Fund documentation
- Process investor dealing orders and ensure delivery of dealing confirmations, investor reports and statements to clients/ investors in a timely manner
- Liaise with the Fund onshore and offshore
- Lawyers, Auditors, Custodians and Administrator, etc.
- Prepare client compliance files, maintain the client database and perform general administrative functions related to client funds
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or professional accounting designation
- 1-2 years solid experience in financial service industry, with exposure in private equity, fund accounting
- Good communication skills and proficiency in Mandarin and English (native Mandarin-speaker is preferred)
- Good knowledge of PAXUS & Geneva applications
- Good team player with flexibility and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experienced candidate may be considered as Fund Accounting / Fund Operations Manager
- Immediately available is an advantage
We offer attractive fringe benefits and remuneration package with good career prospects for the right candidates. Interested parties please contact Mr. LI at 3974 6110 or send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now.