Responsible for daily fund accounting in producing accurate and timely daily values of mutual funds.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily fund accounting in producing accurate and timely daily values of mutual funds.
- Validates NAV, performance fees, trailer fees, expenses and corporate actions of funds.
- Performs Trade Settlement, Cash projection and general fund administrations.
- Liaises with internal departments and external parties such as trustee, fund admin, custodian and auditor.
- Manages interim reporting and fund auditing requirements.
- Optimize operational workflows to reduce risk and improve controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- At least 3 years’ related experience, especially in NAV calculation and trade processing cycle.
- Good knowledge on asset management industry and trade products across Equities and Fixed Income (cash stocks, cash bonds, futures & options, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Responsible, inquisitive, self-motivated and attend to details.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred