We're helping our bank client to look for 2 Full Stack System Analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate will be able to design and provide system solutions to meet the requirements of the Application System Development with small team leading expereince.
- Responsible for studying and designing and providing system solutions to meet the requirements of the Application System Development.
- Able to get familiar with the operation, system and business environments of the bank and convey the technical design to the Analyst Programmer for coding / programming.
- Review and check the Programmers’ outcome documents, to make sure that they meet the requirements of the project and the business environments of the bank.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines
- Degree holder in Computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Proven experience in system analysis and design
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, Linux, AIX, DB2, MongoDB and/or AngularJS, HTML5 environment
- Possession of banking business knowledge, Temenos T24 Core Banking Solution, various development tools (such as JUnit, UML, Gradle, SVN, Selenium, Eclipse, Git) and/or Project management skills is an advantage
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English and Chinese
If you're interested in applying this role, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to conny.li@tangspac. com for application. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach Ms. Li at 25755587