It is a fantastic opportunity to build a new Private Wealth Management platform with a major western bank, the selected candidate will be one of their early-stage R&D developer in Asia. They are working on large scale innovative digital development in Mobile technologies.
- Drive the end-to-end application development and engineering some of the best products to maximize customer experience.
- Lead the application architecture design and development, follow design principles and maximizing the reuse of components across the architecture design phase.
- Establish quality standards of the application platform with the right QA and code review processes.
- Contribute to the firm's reusable components, solutions in utilizing Agile, DevOps and repeatable technical playbooks.
- Design and develop applications focusing on the interface and front end usability of the application
- Engineer and implement security measures for the protection of internal and external systems, networks, products and services
- Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data
- Manage development teams and build a culture of digital innovation across teams.
- Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cybersecurity and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency that are applicable
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards Qualifications
- Sounds technical experience in designing and developing digital application platforms and solutions.
- Extensive experience in building Microservices and Cloud Native Applications.
- Sounds experience in application delivery process including DevOps and Agile.
- Experience with cloud-native technologies (i.e. k8s, serverless, lambda)
- Extensive knowledge in API development including Gateways, Messaging, Data Event Streaming, REST, Distributed Tracing, SQL etc.
- Knowledge in building programming best practices and quality.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Full Stack R&D Lead Developer - Global Private Wealth Management in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Ultra Low Latency C++ Developer - Global Hedge Fund
3) Senior/Lead Low-Latency SEQUENCER Developer (Java or C++) - Elite Global Investment Bank