Recrutiment Consultant - Digital and Information Technology
My client is the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, lead with purpose and shared values. It is the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, it creates values for client through their multi-disciplinary services.
- Consider end user experience throughout the development cycle to deliver requirements and enhance adoption.
- Contribute towards the technical design of technical solutions based on client requirements and other constraints.
- Perform software configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation.
- Participate in product design, technology research and development.
- Follow software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in Java.
- Experience in delivering packaged solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in Java EE development, SQL, MySQL, Hibernate and application server.
- Familiar with CMS platform (e.g. Sitecore, Kentico, Drupal), AWS, Azure and/or Mulesoft will be a plus.
For interested candidates, please hit the apply button or call Wilfred King at +852 2777 6221 for a confidential chat.