Full-Time Student Intern, Integration Management Office (3-months contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Responsible for the project coordination in the integration project
- Prepare meeting presentation materials and project updates
- Assist Project Manager to prepare project plan creation and updating, status reporting and supporting integration workshops
- Provide clerical and operational support to the team
- Provide assistance to ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- University Students / Graduates preferably from Business, Finance or related discipline
- Working experience in financial industry is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven self-starter with a 'can do' attitude and detailed mind
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process. We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.