My client, a global investment bank, are looking to hire multiple Senior Developers to join their front office development team. The candidates will work on multiple new initiatives, including building the next generation trading platform.
As an agile application developer you will work together with front office users and members of the development team to provide quality systems. These are high profile applications that allow you to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components. You will work hand-in-hand with our business partners towards realising the architectural principles of simplicity, efficiency and transparency.
- Develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems
- Create automated tests and monitoring, and support the new capability live in production
- Working across end-to-end delivery lifecycle alongside our partners in the business; from inception through to production delivery and maintenance.
- Development of a close working relationship with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority across multiple business functions, including Trading, Sales and Compliance.
- Maintain a solid focus on quality, clean codes
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
- Excellent understanding of Java, with at least 5 years of experience in software development experience
- Financial Product knowledge in any asset class (Equities, Fixed Income, FX) is a plus but NOT a MUST
- Familiar with or willing to learn test driven development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, to influence and collaborate with their colleagues, both in technology and the business
- Appreciation of Agile and DevOps
- Keen Learner and enjoy sharing new technologies and best-practice
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration or forward your resume to Tony Lung at email@example.com
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.