Our client is a Global Investment Banking firm, provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research, and wealth and asset management. Services include research and execution services in equity, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities markets, underwriting, merger and acquisition, restructuring. Work actively with quants and traders to develop high performance, quant/electronic trading & risk system and implementing pricing models, portfolio optimization models, and other risk-based models/strategies. Develop algorithms/strategies to accomplish opportunistic trading, market-making and other risk trading strategies Responsible to design/build the quantitative data engineering framework with architecture and optimization contribution
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Work on the firm’s global equities real-time quantitative Centralized Risk Book trading system.
- Develop quantitative strategies and implement trading models to systematically trade and manage platform’s risk globally across all product lines.
- Previous experience working on quant-based platform
- Strong understanding of Asian equity market structures
- Demonstrate a solid mathematical understanding with good analytical skills, strong software engineering skills
- Experience with Agile development techniques, unit/system testing and performance tuning
Please email your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position that you are applying on the subject line.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.