Front Office Developer, (C#, Algo) QT Fund
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver outstanding results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance. QT Fund LTD:
Our teams objective is to deliver a consistent, low volatility, positive return stream with limited drawdowns.
The Investment Manager seeks to achieve this objective by developing and running a variety of quantitative, systematic trading and investment strategies. Specifically, the Investment Manager's personnel formulate hypotheses about the drivers of asset returns and apply a rigorous scientific approach to design, develop, implement and manage strategies around these hypotheses.
At a high level, the trading strategies can be classified as:
- Systematic Strategies - These capitalize on opportunities that are identified through quantitative analysis of a wide array of historical data. Portfolios are optimized to balance Sharpe Ratio, return, and trading costs.
- Market Liquidity Strategies - These react to real-time demand for securities by providing liquidity to offset such short-term demand. They use appropriate hedging instruments to offset risk and liquidate the combined risk exposures over a medium-term timeframe.
- The QT Fund leverages the SMG teams' core expertise by focusing on strategies with typical holding periods ranging from
- You will have a chance to work in a dynamic trading environment, on the trading desk as an application developer and support staff member for the QT Fund Ltd.
- An ideal opportunity for someone with engineering and or a quantitative background who wants to work directly with the front office.
- A chance to define, develop and implement systematic tools and strategies for the QT fund.
- An opportunity to work closely with the portfolio managers and desk management to design/develop automated solutions for trading, risk monitoring, research processes, etc.
- An opportunity to collaboratively work with core IT infrastructure teams in developing and implementing global solutions to help grow the QT fund.
- You have 3-5 years working experience preferably in an Investment Bank, Hedge fund or similar
- Excellent C# knowledge with backend, multithreading and solid design skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, design-patterns required.
- Solid MS SQL Server and RDBMS knowledge.
- Python knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Motivated teammate and can work in a team
- You are organized, detail oriented and have good communication and interpersonal skills