Front Office Developer - Equity Derivatives (1 year contact)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- BOC International
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Work closely with equity derivatives desk to support and maintain equity derivatives trading systems;
- Develop/Test/Enhance equity derivatives system, e.g. derivatives pricing tools, risk calculations;
- Work with teams to facilitate front to middle and back office flow and integration.
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Proficiency in C# / Excel VBA and Microsoft platform
- Good knowledge in Java, Linux, cloud computing and distributed systems
- At least 5 year of relevant application development experience
- Strong problem solving skills and self motivated
- Experienced in agile development environment
- Experienced in working in front-office environment
- Good knowledge in equity derivatives, e.g. pricing, options, range accruals, etc, is a plus
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)