• Design and engineer software with the customer or user experience as common goal
• Actively contributes to communities by sharing their area of interest, best practice and learnings.
• Design and develop applications focusing on the interface and front end usability of the application
• Engineer and implement security measures for the protection of internal and external systems, networks, products and services
• Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data
• Manage development teams and build culture of digital innovation across teams.
• Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency that are applicable
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards Qualifications
• University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with different groups of stakeholders including both external and internal.
• Solid experience in collaborating with relevant business units and functions in project delivery
• Strong team player who also has the ability to work under pressure, independently and proactively and can lead diverse teams to delivering business or customer outcomes.
• Strong analysis and problem solving skill
• Track record and strong hands-on experience with mobile development
• Strong knowledge in mobile platforms (I.e. iOS, Android Web) / technologies (I.e. react native, ionic, flutter, swift, kotlin, angular, node.js)
• Strong knowledge in OO / Domain driven design concept and design