Front-office Support Specialist
We are seeking a Front Office Support Analyst to join our team in Hong Kong. Primarily your role is to support, monitor and deploy various proprietary systems related to the company’s electronic trading throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Your Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Perform continuous real-time monitoring of production systems
- Act as a link between developers, traders and external brokers/exchanges, ensuring appropriate information flow when investigating problems relating to the production environment.
- Maintain technical/user documentation/confluence for new/existing systems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the entire company’s trading, Order Management Systems (OMS), market data, static data and settlement/clearing systems and workflows.
- Identify opportunities for improving reliability through the use of technology.
What we're looking for
- Preferably degree qualified professional with a major in Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
- Must have experience in the Financial Industry particularly around trading, market data, OMS, FIX protocol and other related systems - minimum two years.
- Preferably have an understanding of financial market, instruments, and market data across equities and derivatives.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Must be able to work under pressure with changing priorities in a trading room environment.
- Experience supporting a trading room environment and working with closely with traders.
- Experience working with market data.
- Experience working on the Linux or Windows operating systems
- Experience with SQL.
- Technical skills in bash / PowerShell scripting, python, VBA, C# and/or other programming languages.
- A working knowledge of messaging middleware.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG