Fraud Risk Operations Manager - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! About The Role
We are currently looking of a Fraud Risk Operations Manager to be the first line of defense for the Bank. Your major responsibility is to identify potential fraud cases and conduct investigations. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Execute the operation of the fraud risk operations team, which covers both the external digital (e.g., identity fraud) and credit card fraud.
- Carry out investigations and report the potential fraud cases to the related departments for further actions.
- Analyse complex data, conduct link analysis and digital forensic and evidence finding
- Device ways to maximize the use of automated and digital channels to increase the fraud detection capability. Review operational processes to identify opportunities to streamline & automate the operation, improve service, and minimize fraud loss.
- Establish regular tracking mechanism to facilitate the oversight for senior management. Identify the fraud trends and propose ways to improve.
- Ensure continuous training be given to the team, and knowledge of the latest market trends and technology to maximize results.
- Experience in retail banking fraud investigations or with the relevant law enforcement agencies
- Prior experience in implementing fraud risk management framework
- Fluency in Cantonese and English and able to present properly with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, and work hands-on, under a rather flat organization structure.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on Mox, please visit mox.com.