Fraud Risk Management Head
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 21 Sep 17
Lead a newly set up Fraud Risk Management team to develop and maintain the Bank’s enterprise fraud risk management policy, guidelines and procedures to support senior management in effectively managing the fraud risk faced by the Bank. Conduct and lead fraud investigations.
• Develop and maintain the Bank’s enterprise fraud risk management policy, guidelines and procedures.
• Undertake the second line of defense role in managing fraud risk including conducting periodic fraud risk assessments taking a risk-based approach.
• Develop a structured process for managing fraud risk identification, assessment, reporting, control and mitigation.
• Conduct and lead fraud investigations.
• Develop and provide training on fraud risk management and fraud prevention.
• Carry out regular reviews on fraud related controls taking a risk-based approach.
• Review fraud cases, capture lessons learnt from fraud cases and emerging trends, and recommend control improvements.
• Keep abreast of the trends of fraud and common modus operandi in the industry and within the Bank. Identify and advise businesses on existing and emerging fraud risks.
• Degree holder in finance, accounting, risk management or related disciplines
• Certified fraud risk examiner will be an advantage
• Minimum 10 years’ hands on experience in ORM, internal control, internal audit or investigation duties within the banking sector
• Experience in fraud investigation and liaison with law enforcement agencies will be an advantage
• In depth knowledge of banking policies, procedures, risk & control
• Familiar with fraud risk controls and relevant regulatory requirements
• Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework relating to financial crime, investigations and litigations procedures and evidence preservation rules
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese