• Under treasury & market team• Familiar with bond and interest rate derivatives
About Our Client
Established bank with Corporate banking and Treasury and Markets Team Job Description
- Formulate Debt Investment Strategy and manage the portfolio
- Execute bond and interest rate derivative within given risk limits
- Provide market intelligent and/ pricing service cross department/branches
- Prepare analytical reports on market updates and portfolio review
The Successful Applicant
- Undertake credit analysis and make rebalancing recommendations
- Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in fixed income, interest rate derivatives related working experience
- Proficiency in computer applications including Murex, TCL , Bloomberg Terminal, VBA.
What's on Offer
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Good working environment and package